Thank you for visiting The New Japan Management Office. Our office is located at the south exit of Shinjuku station on the JR, Keio, Odakyu and subway lines near the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. We provide comprehensive business management support, including M&A, and in 2008 we introduced the first ERP system in the administrative solicitor industry. By being well versed in both law and business management, we are able to provide a higher quality of service than other major law firms and at a more reasonable price than management consulting companies and corporate legal affairs, and we are able to meet our clients’ expectations with our unparalleled speed and quality. We have achieved this. Because our office is based on a governmental solicitor’s office, we are able to provide comprehensive support in obtaining and changing permits and funding, as well as increasing capital, liquidating affiliates, and changing companies. We are grateful for the support of our clients in a wide range of industries, from banking and insurance, to transportation, manufacturing, real estate development, catering, mail order, human resources, medical care, cosmetics, and apparel. Of course, we also provide general corporate legal services and administrative services such as inheritance and will execution. If you are in a hurry, or if you have been turned down by other firms because they can’t do it, please contact us.
- Toyota reorganises its BEV and hydrogen businesses into an ‘All in One’ organisation to accelerate its all-in-one approach.
- Global motorcycle sales were down year-on-year in 2022, mainly due to the impact of China’s Zero Corona.
- ‘Technical Information Management Certification Scheme’ by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Would a merger between Hino and Mitsubishi Fuso be a catalyst for the widespread use of hydrogen?
- New environmental regulations introduced by the US government, with approximately 70% of new car sales to be EVs by 2032 MY.
- The 31st East China Import & Export Fair